Thursday, December 17, 2009

Optimist Plans How Can I Be More Decisive With My Career And Relationships?

How can I be more decisive with my career and relationships? - optimist plans

I was looking for work, and I am very discouraged ... I was in front of the vet school, but we decided (well I made a decision), I will take some time to explore my options. This plan has not worked, because I do not find a job. I feel that I must decide on a career / management continues to advance, but can not. I have no idea what to do and do not know how far you decide! Personally, I've got in the last few months that he wanted a commitment and a change of opinion as to whether every second to stay with him or not. I am still very temperamental and not always so ... Is this a phase? I do not know what I want and it makes me very unhappy.

So to you all, decisive, how? Are you the eternal optimist? Why I'm afraid to turn the tide? I know you just put up and do it, but I am frozen. Any advice is welcome ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment