Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wart Treatment Beside Lip Is There Anyway To Stop Pain In A Plantar Wart That Has Been Freeze-treated By A Doctor, Beside Ibuprofen?

Is there anyway to stop pain in a plantar wart that has been freeze-treated by a doctor, beside Ibuprofen? - wart treatment beside lip

I have a plantar's wart. After three treatments with acid salycylic is now my doctor from the city, so this time I went to another doctor. I thought that the wart had disappeared a week ago, after the treatment of second and third acid. However, the appropriate overtime. Today I went to another doctor and he has the technique of freezing warts with nitrous oxide. (It really hurts!: (). She asked me to take ibuprofen or acetaminophen for discomfort (malaise? HA! More excruciating pain unbearable!). From the very bad feet, I wonder, can recommend any other pain relievers? Do not want crazy, hardcore, knocked me to do things a little more durable than ibuprofen. Is there such a thing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment