Sunday, December 13, 2009

Torture Clips Does This Sound Like Torture To You??????

Does this sound like torture to you?????? - torture clips

It would be funny if it were true. But that is to believe what liberal America and the Europeans that by torture.

Here is a clip from the AP report. Feel free to laugh!


By Katherine Shrader, Associated Press
Tue, 20 March, 4:34 PM ET



WASHINGTON - The terror that was once held in secret CIA prisons are kept and placed under highly abusive conditions in question, the International Committee of the Red Cross in a confidential report on interviews with terrorist suspects has high value.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Red Cross said that the techniques that were of 14 prisoners, including sleep deprivation and the use of capacity and forced other so-called "stress positions" reported especially hard when used together. The prisoners were transferred from the CIA in a military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in September.

5 comments:

Jim C said...

That would be torture, but would worse.I do not want the things I did, but I would only be beaten with a stick.

Jim C said...

That would be torture, but would worse.I do not want the things I did, but I would only be beaten with a stick.

K said...

Well ... Then we will put in a cell and prevent them from sitting or lying down and sleeping for a week. If you believe that electrically shocked.

Is it enough?

N. Cognito said...

Why do not you go and cut the country club at Guantanamo, she said about an impending terrorist attacks, but they do not, and let us know how it was nice when I get back. Like most of the Guantanamo detainees held without charge, that they should not really involved in terrorism to be a problem.

ibid said...

I'll do what I beatch

Post a Comment