Saturday, January 2, 2010

Early Pregnancy Forum Does PCOS Cause HCG Levels To Rise Really Slowly In Early Pregnancy?

Does PCOS Cause HCG Levels to Rise Really Slowly in Early Pregnancy? - early pregnancy forum

I have PCOS and have been taking metformin for more than three months. Once booted, started back to my time and have regularly, and I started to ovulate again! Now I have twelve days late on my period and I'm pregnant, but still SHPT -. Then I read in a forum Web MD that women with PCOS have trouble to turn it HPTS + much later than normal women. Any other experiences with this?

(And please do not say "just go to the doctor and get a blood test." That does not help me. I have an extra $ 100, there is a fee paid to false-negative now, the trend of bankruptcy and get me is the heart broken when still unclear to me anyway. With my first daughter, took a month after a not shown + on HPT after two doctors told me that "it was just stress." Yeah right. waste of time. And before I PCOS).

1 comments:

popijone... said...

I read articles saying that the hCG levels are lower in women with PCOS can. An article says that this was a cause of some miscarriages in women with PCOS. Another article says that the low levels of HCG, the cause of many complications of pregnancy. Unfortunately, you have to wait for another month, when time, the last time. In addition, your doctor may want to monitor your hCG levels in early pregnancy.

Post a Comment