Monday, January 25, 2010

Milia Removal I Have Milia.....anyone Wanna Tell Me Ways Of Removal?

I have Milia.....anyone wanna tell me ways of removal? - milia removal

I am 13 years old with Milia. I make a big deal out of everything, that sounds terrible. Milia are all under the eyes. Help me please, is there anyway to delete the item? Granite and everything, and I think I am because they ugly. It's just the worst, given the fact that someone I know personally has, ugh. If anyone knows who can tell me the cause of milia?

1 comments:

anonymou... said...

Go to a dermatologist. Pressure on the keys and Milia. Sorry, I do not know what causes ... I can not say that this BEC. Do not wash the face often enough BEC. I wash about 2 times a week and rarely milia and cereals. I think it depends on your skin type if you are vulnerable or not.

Post a Comment