Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rowboat Pictures Ariel & Eric Halloween Costume?

Ariel & Eric Halloween Costume? - rowboat pictures

Halloween is my friend, Prince Eric and Ariel in the current to be .. I have red hair, so that part will be easy .. but for me, I want this costume, wear blue and black dress that she wears when on the trip by car to run and if it unromantic in that boat. I find nothing. not even a photo. It also has the great arch in the hair. if someone is able to find something against them, please let me know!

3 comments:

GuitarCh... said...

This is the part where the man sings Crawfish "Kiss the girl good song, well I found a picture that I do not know if it's useful for you, but at least I tried. Go to: http://images .easyart.com / i / prints / rw / lg ...

Sorry if that's not enough. Perform a search on Yahoo! Images.

happy girl said...

Go to Disney site.

SpAzZ_mO... said...

This is a very nice idea! Arent u gunna probably find something that looks like the dress you want. U just might have to try, like a mermaid, which sux cuz it's a good idea to dress

Post a Comment