Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dog Gum Warts Something Wrong In My Dog's Mouth?

Something wrong in my dog's mouth? - dog gum warts

I brushed my teeth dog a few weeks ago, and I realized the size of a pea, a red lamp, pink / looking for something close (not on the tooth's gums - is in the mouth, lips), I 've been checking every day since then, and seems to have grown. Just spend the same size. I do not think it bothers him very much. It does not really look like warts.

My dog is 2 years old pug, is of course very bad allergies, so if that means anything. D:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they do not switch, redder, bigger do not worry, you too much about it. Ask your veterinarian take a look at your next visit.

Anonymous said...

So do not see the vet, as if they could the result of an allergy.

Post a Comment