Friday, February 12, 2010

Shoe Insoles Do I Really Need I Need Some Tips For Shoe Insoles. Can You Help?

I need some tips for shoe insoles. Can you help? - shoe insoles do i really need

I have a pair of almost brand new (purchased in the last three months) and templates provided with the shoes were torn by wear. I bought the replacement models for them, but I can not keep up. I have super gluing the shoe, but found to their cost that the adhesive is absorbed through my fingers. Does anyone think tips to slip instead of the models during use?

4 comments:

Dobbie said...

I had the problem very often. Fist of all, you must choose your model carefully. I love babyphat models that are slightly larger than the shoe itself and wrap each toe feet, knows his place. are beautiful and never push. Select models that are thicker at the ends and follow the arc. Buy this rough and not smooth. Silicon is a material very well for models that keeps its place and can be washed.

Windsong said...

Back to the place you bought the insoles of shoes is not executed within three months. In addition, you can try a boot-maker (the person who repairs shoes), if in your country.

Yuck said...

Frankly, I do not know the location of templates that come with the shoes.
But I am a nurse and I have high arches and long-term use of Spenco insoles. It is worth every penny +.
Good luck!

pomelo c said...

Try this site; www.orthaheel.com

I recently bought me a pair of Orthaheel collective investment that can be installed on a flat shoes. They are very comfortable and can be purchased in a pharmacy in the unit with about $ 49 +. If you are 50 years or 55 years or more, you are entitled to a discount of 5%. Try the first plants.

Post a Comment