Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Write New Year Wishes Chinese How Do I Write The Following In Chinese (Cantonese)?

How do I write the following in Chinese (Cantonese)? - how to write new year wishes chinese

I write Christmas cards for people with Cantonese, how can I say
Arrival and Wai Ka-Ka-Ki

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year fantastic.

Best Wishes, Dina

Please note that districts should not Mandarin, etc., and are not translated in Babelfish, because I do not make a fool out of me.

2 comments:

Wa Lao said...

俾 同埋 Ka Wai Ka-ki,

祝福 你 地 有 一个 美妙 既 圣诞节, 仲有 一个 快乐 既 新年.

由衷 祝福,
Dina

Usually he does not understand Mandarin, Cantonese is spoken than in written form. Can read the majority of Cantonese speakers, but it is likely that Hong Kong people can only write.

yalawu said...

I do not know the mean and Wai Ka-Ka-Ki
But I know, "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year fantastic."
"圣诞 快乐 新年 快乐"
Best Wishes, Dina
Dina 祝 你 快乐

Post a Comment