Thursday, February 18, 2010

Electrolysis While Pregnant Why Do Women Who Grow Mustaches Keep Them?

Why do women who grow mustaches keep them? - electrolysis while pregnant

I do not understand. If I were a girl with a mustache, I shave if I could do something else (such as electrolysis or hair removal) by laser. While I was pregnant with my son, I was a hair in unwanted places ..... I played it immediately, but only I know. I think it is a matter of personal taste, but you'd still have that "what you want to look" when you talk with them ... even if they are to see or directly into the child care ferrets in the upper lip. If you fix a problem with it, why not ... I say that if British Columbia is the self-conscious about something that you think you have a problem with it. We are a superficial society, and must therefore be consistent, in some cases. I think this falls into the catEst.

2 comments:

Feinschm... said...

Many women have mustaches growth - about as much as men. The answer varies from shaving "by trying" to pretend that this is not a mustache and get rid of him anyway, shaving, but "those who do not know what to do, but they are very angry when someone looks at your address.

In rural Russia, as is normal for middle-aged women in rural areas to wear a mustache and central Germany in older women are often very proud of his mustache growth.

trayce's mommy [melody] said...

I think most of the time when a woman a hairy upper lip that he hoped nobody would notice it or just did not know.

Post a Comment